Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Excavator Under Carrige / Idler, Track Roller, Carrier Roller, Sprocket, Track Links / www.exca.co.kr







We EXCA located in SEOUL SOUTH KOREA.


we are major suppliers to the earthmoving industry. we have all types of good operating

used construction and used heavy equipment from excavators.

Our used heavy equipment, and construction equipment dealers represent Korean brands

Need use construction equipment, we have both wheeled and track machines listed.

Shipping Policy

We can ship to virtually any location in the world.

Our staff are experienced in domestic and international freight.

Our freight forwarding company have agents throughout the world so shipping worldwide is made easy.

For domestic deliveries we use road.

to use a freight company of your choice.

Please inform us your inquiry including equipment specification.

year, capacity and you good quality equipment ASAP.

Sincerely



DAEWOO EXCAVATOR, HYUNDAI EXCAVATOR, VOLVO EXCAVATOR



SAMSUNG EXCAVATOR, DOOSAN EXCAVATOR



Homepage : www.excakorea.com



Tel : +82-2-2636-0285

Fax : +82-2-2636-0286

E-mail : ipark74@naver.com

Internet Phone : +82-70-8251-0285

UNIT 302, 94-114 YEONGDEUNGPO 2GA,YEONGDEUNGPO-GU,SEOUL,SOUTH KOREA





...............................





Hydraulic Parts(used Hydraulic Parts) EXCAKOREA-www.excakorea.com



Hydraulic Pump

Hydraulic travel Motor

Reduction Gear-Box

Swing motor

Reduction Gear-Box

Control Valve

Hydraulic Cylinder

Transmission

Oil Cooler

Spare Part

REXROTH Pump

Uchida Pump

Kawasaki Pump



..............................





Excavator Attachments / EXCAKOREA-www.excakorea.com





Quick-Coupler

Bucket

Hydraulic Breaker

Stone Grabs(Bucket Grabs)

TURNSTILE STONE GRABS

WOOD GRABS

Mini Grapple

Primary Rotating Crusher

Secondary Crusher

Mini Crusher

Ripper

Orange grab

Fork Lift

Tamping Compact

Auger

4 comments:

  1. Plant locator is a English-based equipment inspection company. We do nothing else than checking excavators and other construction machines.

    Excavators for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering if I should hire or buy an excavator for my construction project. I'm glad there are companies that have equipment available. I've looked in my local market and couldn't find any. http://aussieenviro.com.au/services/equipment-resources/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  247officedept@gmail.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

About Me