Thursday, January 27, 2011

HYUNDAI ROBEX 2200LC-7A / 2008.08 / www.excakorea.com










South Korea has been thirty years in manufacturing excavator




We specialize in used excavators to exporting to Australia.

So you can buy the cheapest prices on excavators.



And we sell Hydraulic Breakers, Buckets, Hitch



We ship to the shipping Excavators

Excavators will arrive in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne

Please tell me your address and company name



Excavators will send as soon as possible.

Delivery time will take 2-3 weeks.

For more information, please contact us by email











Bank Name

C I T I Bank of Korea



Bank Address

Suh-yeoido BRANCH

Yeoido-Dong, Yeongdeungpogu



Bank Accounter

EXCA, PARK BEOM SEOK



Company Address

EXCAKOREA

302 Haein B / D 94-90 Yeongdeungpo2ga Yeongdeungpogu

SEOUL KOREA



Bank Account 101-00450-433-01

SWIFT Code CITIKRSX



Tel 82-2-2636-0285

Fax 82-2-2636-0286

E-mail: excakorea@gmail.com

Paypal account: excakorea@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nice and very good blog and also good pictures of this blog.Perhaps some people know plantlocator but i have a link of that site where all kinds of Excavators are available.Excavators for sale at plant locator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

About Me